Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Position Type: Full-Time, Hourly Non-Exempt
- Observe and adhere to Precision Coil and Rotor safety procedures.
- Maintain Precision Coil and Rotor quality standards.
- Be able to effectively operate manual lathe
- Be able to effectively operate manual mills
- Be able to mig, tig and stick weld
- Metalworking and fabrication skills
- Can work 50+ hours a week and some weekends
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Preferred Skills (not required):
- Building electric rotors and stators
- General knowledge of basic power tools and pneumatic tools
- Precise measurement skills